FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Get answers to your most important questions in one central location. We're always available to assist you as well.
How does Bondle help my business?
Bondle helps your business by:
- Delighting your customers through the application process as there will be full transparency – NO Confusion!
- Reducing the time spent by consultants on admin & coordination activities
- Increasing revenue since you now have the ability to process more applications
- Reducing compliance cost & risk since every interaction is captured in our comprehensive audit trail
Is the data secure?
Data security is top-of-mind for us, as it is for you. We invest heavily in security and partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS) for our storage solution. The details can be found at www.getbondle.com/security. However, some key points for your reference are:
- All documents are encrypted on our servers, so no one can get unauthorised access to your documents
- Our web connections are secured by a 256 bit encrypted SSL certificate
- Our mobile applications are secured by the native operating systems
- We conduct regular penetration testing of our application to ensure there are no known vulnerabilities.
What about data privacy?
We adhere to the Australian data privacy regulation by:
- Storing all documents including backups on Australian servers
- Ensuring no third party has access to the servers
I am a small business with just two people, can I still use Bondle?
Yes, of course! Every business, big and small can benefit from using the solution to not only scale up but to drive efficiency within your business.
How does Bondle pricing work?
Bondle works on a software as a service basis. That is, the price below is per license, per month. You can start with our “Smart” user license by simply downloading the app on your mobile device or signing up through the web version. The “Pro” user is for the mature users who manage multiple professional relationships and understand the value of having transparency in the relationships whilst trying to achieve the desired outcomes.
What are the payment options?
You can pay through bank transfer or through your credit card. The implementation fee is one-time but you can choose monthly, quarterly or annual plan for your subscription.
What will happen if I decide to cancel my subscription with Bondle?
We will refund the balance amount outstanding as of the termination date. A copy of your documents can be provided to you for a fee.
Can I upgrade after signing up?
Yes, you can upgrade at any time after signing up. When you log in as a “Smart Plan” user, you will see information regarding your current package and instructions on how to upgrade.
How does white labeling work?
We offer a white labeled web version that is connected to your website through a “Client Login” interface. Once a client logs in, they will use a system with your logo.
What happens if there is turnover in my staff?
This is a scenario where the power of Bondle becomes truly apparent. You can just assign a new consultant to existing cases and they can see the full history of interaction with the client at a go. This means, neither you nor your client will have to spend time in bringing the new staff up to speed.
Will my clients need to pay anything?
No, your clients will not need to pay for any services since your subscription covers everything you need.
Can I access Bondle from my mobile?
Absolutely! Bondle is available on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android) as a free download.
What is the level of customer support I can expect?
We offer a comprehensive customer support that you can depend on:
- During office hours, you can reach us at +61 45 BONDLE 8 (0452 663 538).
- You can also contact us 24×7 via email@example.com
- When requested, we will conduct training during system set up
- We provide you with a comprehensive screen-by-screen user guide
Ready To Get Started?
Bondle provides a secure platform for conversations related to high trust, long term relationships. Our easy to use application delivers clarity while boosting productivity. Learn more...
© 2017-2020 Bondle Australia