MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER
We are seeking a Mobile App Developer (IOS/Android) to join in a challenging and rewarding role with Bondle. You will be a part of a cross functional agile development team, applying your expert knowledge to the development and maintenance of our customer facing iOS and Android apps.
What we are looking for:
- Build and deploy mobile applications to accommodate all changes required by the business.
- Provide best practice advice on native pattern & development into the user-led design workshops and end to end journeys.
- Liaise with the business to identify, specify and document development parameters such as implementation complexity, risks, good to haves, must haves, estimations etc.
- Help define the software architecture of new features for existing apps, future apps.
- Create effective information architecture models; defining the relationship between the mobile app navigation, device functionality and services the app integrates with, ensuring this matches customer journeys to drive agreed digital outcomes.
- Design and develop innovative & engaging digital mobile experiences
- Deliver engaging user interfaces in collaboration with product designers to deliver best in class customer experience.
- Self managing with good time management and written communication skills. We are a distributed and remote workplace, so we rely on people managing their own time and commitments. Accountability is a very desired trait.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3 + years’ demonstrated experience in developing user facing mobile applications
- Good understanding of iOS/Android with strong proficiency in (Swift/iOS) (Java, Kotlin/Android)
- Understanding of RESTful APIs to connect to mobile applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design principles and patterns (MVVM, MVP)
- Familiarity with best practice mobile design/UX patterns (HIGS – Human Interface guidelines for iOS and Material for android).
- Experience in releasing a mobile app to the relevant store and iterating on its development.
- Agile ways of working
- Commitment to quality, simplicity, and attention to detail
- Experience in building communication SaaS applications
- Knowledge and experience with CI pipelines such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of Firebase App Distribution
- Knowledge and experience with Jira and Confluence
- Preferably with decent time zone overlap with AEST.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people.
- True Remote-first globally distributed workplace, say no to a 9-5 work life. Work at your own pace in an asynchronous fashion.
- Play an important role in an upcoming startup which is on a strong growth curve.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
We look forward to seeing your application!
Bondle is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.
Fill in all the details and we will get in touch with you
Experience Bondle for free
Bondle provides a secure platform for conversations related to high trust, long term relationships. Our easy to use application delivers clarity while boosting productivity. LEARN MORE
© 2017-2020 Bondle Pty Ltd